Re: [RML] links, kind of off topic

Peter Unmack (peter.lists at)
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:21:20 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 rhonda at naturalaquariums.com wrote:

> I've been cleaning up my old links page on my web site and noticed that
> several of the pages are now gone. What happened to Home of the
> Rainbowfish? And Andrew your Paranoid Fish Keeping is gone too. Do you

I have a list of Aussie fish pages on my links page on the desert fishes
site that includes all of the major aquarium groups and Adrian's page.

http://www.desertfishes.org/australia/austlink.html

I have a bunch of interesting stuff under my own web site,
http://www.peter.unmack.net/ including links to most of the aquarium and
more scientific articles I have written (links are in my cv), hundreds of
trip pictures (all unlabelled unfortunately) and the other sites that are
hosted on my machine (DSAC, NANFA, Gambusia control page, ACN and RML
email list archives, etc.).

Tootles
Peter