Re: [RML] IRC Op status

Merlin (merlin at macrae.com.au)
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:01:28 +1000

Sorry Rhonda.

I have forwarded you email to GoOgLY, I hope the expert can fix it for all
of us. BTW Cary has tested it and his Op's *DO* work!

On another subject, are you attending the Conference this weekend?
I also wonder how many other regular IRC users will be attending. I know
Cary will be there. (he is a guest speaker) This will leave the IRC
channel very bare I believe. Besides that who are we gonna pick on? <g>

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at mail.macrae.com.au

http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford