RE: [RML] Tropical Fish Granuloma

Mach T. Fukada (fukada at hawaii.edu)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 05:51:28 -1000

Ralph,
I am more inclined to believe it was a pH crash. This happened to
me when I first got them. Please check what your KH, hardness and pH are.
It sounds like a problems that a friend of mine here on Oahu has. Where I
live in Manoa (the valley of rainbows, really ;-) we have magic water that
prevents this. However there are those that will suggest that a steady
diet of white worms are much too rich for most bows, too much fat.

check your water and let me know. I can probablly get a bunch more to you
for shipping :-)
MTF

Mach T. Fukada, Web Master
fukada at hawaii.edu