Re: [RML] Biotope tanks for rainbows (NOT)

Piabinha at aol.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:20:00 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2000 1:19:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
deborah.mcclain at usa.net writes:

> (are there any ladies in this list???)
>
> I wouldn't go THAT far, but we should save the list from mad New Yorkers!

ok, that's it... mad new yorkers? you ever observed those crazy australians
in their natural habitat? i was just being helpful to peter (the ingrate)...
never again.

(once, years ago, when i was young and foolish, i was eating at fast-food
rest. in midtown and started chatting with a middle-aged lady who turned out
to be australian... she was from perth, western australia. i jokingly told
her "com'on, nobody lives in perth" she got a little miffed and said "i beg
your pardon." hell, she shouldda been grateful i even knew where perth
was...).

btw, deborah, you didn't indicate in your subject line you were taking a shot
at us, nooyawkers, so i almost didn't read it... :-)

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA