[RML] Spiders (was Re: Geckoes)

andrew.boyd at dfat.gov.au
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:13:14 +1000

The Daddylonglegs and the long-abdomened (Harvestman?) version of the
same are our principle houseguests ;) And I have seen them attack and
kill wolf spiders with what looks like bigger body mass than
themselves on several occasions.

Now if I could only get my sticky paws on some of those giant tropical
scorpions ;)

Regards, Andrew