Re: [RML] SPAM email provider

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 18:57:28 -0600

hey ya cheep motha :-) ya finally land a real job yet you want something fer
free. you get what you pay for.... I don't know if hotmail allows attachments
either. I know that you cannot attach with juno. I'm sure that you have a
few good providers in your area, ask around. Just avoid that amierica (sic) on
hold....

Nice meeting you again last weekend, had a good time in Cinn. Do you think I
converted any of those cichlid dudes??? I think I put some of them on the hot
seat when I addressed their non-fishy loving wives and asked who was tired of
all of those bare tanks full of plant eating cichlids! I guess we'll find out
in a year or so when they start reporting more bows in their breeding program
reports!

Three cheers for Mike, he's gonna graduate and he's already got a real job!!!
Now he can double the size of that new fishroom!

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html