Re: [RML] Rainbowfish 97

James E. Capelle (jcapelle at gte.net)
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 23:32:12 -0400

Well I would, but then there's the factor of one who is live there
knowing the fine hints of the local weather. Yes the maps and local tv
will tell you it will be in the 90's and 30% chance of showers in mid
Florida, and I would tell you there is a 90% chance of one ever seeing a
rain cloud and 98% chance of it ever raining on you here too. Then I
could tell you if you did get rained on during the day, it would short
and you would dry off in min's. But if you get rained on around here at
night, the temp will drop 20% in five min's too.
If you have nothing to say for an answer to my first question, as did
someone from the S.F. Aquarium Soc. did, then keep your cheap two cents
to yourself.
For those that are going to S.F. for Rainbowfish 97, I'll see you all
there. Jim C.