Re: [RML] *URGENT* Pending California Legislation

Bjorn Straube (straube at digital.net)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:51:40 -0400

Hi Bruce,
Unfortunately any system (including none) has it's problems, but if Florida
is an example, something really does need to be done. As far as getting shot,
that is a very real consideration here (I can speak for anywhere else), back in
the '80's, obviously that may have changed by now, I read an article in Field
and Stream that claimed that of all the enforcement branches, you were most
likely to be shot in wildlife enforcement. Not even the drug enforcement guys
had as high of a ratio of shootings.

Bjorn