Re: [RML] *URGENT* Pending California Legislation

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:59:01 -0500

I never recommend shooting at anyone but there is a big difference between the
guys out in the field, doing their job and the nazi-like tactics that have been
used to seize reptiles as per others that have listed here in the States.
These stories are true, I'm sure you've asked our poison arrow frog friend,
Mach. I don't know his details but he supposedly had permits. I guess I'm
going to have to get that shotgun sawed down to the legal limits so that I can
get more than one at a time when they come for my "eachamensis" :-) Makes me
want to join the NRA (national rifle association). vb :-)

gary lange

----------
> From: Bjorn Straube <straube at digital.net>
> To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [RML] *URGENT* Pending California Legislation
> Date: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 6:51 AM
>
> Hi Bruce,
> Unfortunately any system (including none) has it's problems, but if Florida
> is an example, something really does need to be done. As far as getting
shot,
> that is a very real consideration here (I can speak for anywhere else), back
in
> the '80's, obviously that may have changed by now, I read an article in
Field