RE: [RML] Virus Warning.. What Virus???

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:55:20 +1000

Gee Graham, "dont download cookies" - wonderful advice!

Many sites wont let you enter them unless you d/l a cookie!!!

Fingres crossed, after all my years on the 'net, I have yet to see a virus,
and NO I dont want some asshole to send me a test one :P

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at mail.orac.net.au
Sysop Merlins Cave BBS Ph: Canberra Aus. 02 6291 0305

Note new web addy *** http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"I am a stag of seven tines;
I am a wide flood on a plain;
I am a wind on the deep waters;
I am a shining tear of the sun;
I am a hawk on a cliff;
I am fair among flowers;
I am a God who sets the head afire with smoke."