Re: [RML] Ross River blueeyes

Effie Howe (how168 at srcmain.dfst.csiro.au)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:57:12 +1000 (EST)

Hi
I used to have Ross River blue-eyes that we caught ourselves in the 1980s
but we no longer have them. When we went to Townville last year we tried to
catch them where we had in the past down under a bridge where I think there
was an old meatworks. However we saw none and caught none. I would be
grateful to know if anyone has recently caught them and if so the location
of where they were found.

Thanks
Effie