Re: [RML] Body Sliders

Tue, 9 Jun 1998 07:48:56 +1000

Gary just reminded me - P. cyanodorsalis isdefinitely an omni-spawner :-)
Killifish are often classified as top or substrate spawners but these guys
spawn anywhere - even on the glass!

Also I remember trying to get eggs from Harvey's creek Signifers from mops
and not having much luck - then transferred them to another tank and heaps
of fry hatched out from the gravel.