Re: [RML] Body Sliders

Tue, 9 Jun 1998 07:28:27 +1000

Gosh Adrian

And I thought you could hold your Bundy ;-)

Obviously you have got hold of some "good stuff" , perhaps some OP straight
from the distillery ;-)

Imagine all those "litttle blue men with their little bottles of blue
water": it has all the trappings of a "Blue water classis". Hang on, I
think that is a sailing term.