Re: [RML] rainbow fish stockists - perth?

Fri, 5 Jun 1998 19:50:55 +1000

Hello Celeste

Welcome to the list - I'm not sure if anyone from Perth contributes
regularly to the list but ANGFA has a branch in WA that has regular
meetings in Perth. You could try to contact Ken Shaw the President of ANGFA
(WA). They probably have some spare fish to auction at each meeting