Re: [RML] Body Sliders

Fri, 5 Jun 1998 19:47:36 +1000

So far it seems that too high a tempertaure may be a common factor in many
of the replies so far - ? by pushing development too fast for that
particular species. I guess my Poppondettas were victims because they like
cooler water

Perhaps it would be helpful to consider whether the species concerned are
consistently those that like cooler conditions