AW: AW: [RML] RE: [tanganyikafish] hello

Harro Hieronimus (Harro.Hieronimus at t-online.de)
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:56:56 +0200

Tyrone,

in my kind of definition of suitable inhabitants for aquariums cichlids are
not included ;-))

Harro

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-rainbowfish at pcug.org.au [owner-rainbowfish at pcug.org.au] im
Auftrag von Tyrone Genade
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 12. Juni 2001 10:47
An: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
Betreff: Re: AW: [RML] RE: [tanganyikafish] hello

On 12 Jun 2001, at 10:03, Harro Hieronimus wrote:

> As far as I see this stuff is not fish related, it's only cichlids. So
> please stop that on this list!

Aren't cichlids fish too...?
Sorry, I don't know why the mail is going this way. This is
supposed to be a private list. I sent the invitations (as rainbows go
great with Tanganyikans and I though there may be some interest)
but I don't know why this other post came here. I will try to sort it
out.

Sorry.

Tyrone Genade
tyronegenade at yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/tyronegenade

P450 Lab, Biochemistry Department
University of Stellenbosch, 7602, South Africa
Ph: +27-021-808-5876, fax: +27-021-808-5863

"No, the LORD has told us what is good. What He requires
of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love,
and to live in humble fellowship with our GOD."
Micah 6:8