Re: [RML] New book

HH (Harro.Hieronimus at t-online.de)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:31:38 +0200

Andrew schrieb:
> At 08:31 9/07/99 +0200, Harro wrote:
> >Piabinha at aol.com schrieb:

> >> aqualog
> autumn).
> >> them
> about 13
> >>
> >> hmm, harro, do i get a discount? :-)
> >>
> >> tsuh yang
> >
> >Hi Tsuh,
> >
> >no!
> >
> >You'll get a copy for free. Please give me your address.
>
> Hi Harro,
>
> I am wondering if this kind offer is open to small aquiarium societies here
> in Australia? :) :)
>
> Cheers, Andrew
> andrew at pcug.org.au http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
>
> "Beware of people who dislike cats."
> -- Irish proverb

Hi Andrew,

sh... happens when people don't read what I write :-))) I wrote "answer
privately". No, Tsuh helped me with the correction of the English translation.
To all others: There will be a special offer to ANGFA and everybody ordering
through me will get the German price which is about 20% lower than the
international one (maybe the ANGFA price will be similar).

Best regards

Harro Hieronimus, Solingen, Germany
harro.hieronimus at t-online.de

No fish - no fun