Re: [RML] SPAM: Re thumbnail sketches

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:40:29 +1100

At 11:38 PM 1/20/97 -0500, Chris wrote:
>Well! That was quite the little love-in we just went through wasn't it?
Made me
>feel warm and fuzzy all over;-)
>
>You should all be aware that I now am keeping active files on you! All that
>stuff has taken up an awful lot of space on a perfectly good disc!
>
>Hey! 'Raptors, could a message be sent to new subscribers asking them to intro
>themselves upon subscription? I think it's been a great success so far.

We could include it as an option in the newinfo FAQ, I suppose...

Regards, Andrew Boyd
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.pcug.org.au/~andrew
"May you kindle Fire and never be burned by it,
May the Air never send storms across your path,
May the path across the Earth be a soft one,
May the Water of your tears always taste sweet with joy,
May your Spirit find your own true path...."