EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!! Re: [RML] The List

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 09:11:40 +1100

At 08:06 AM 1/18/97 -0700, Julie wrote:
>I guess, with all of the new members coming in since the last digest-vote,
>that we should probably vote this again. Seems fair to me anyhow. :-)

Julie, this is not directed solely at you but at all the people who have
raised it in the last couple of days... Please do not take offence, but:

LOOK I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO SHOUT THIS - NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I REPEAT IT
IT SEEMS TO GET FORGOTTEN!!!!!:

AS LONG AS THIS LIST IS HOSTED AT IT'S CURRENT SERVER - WE WILL NOT BE
DIGESTING IT BECAUSE WE CAN'T!!!! OK????? WE WOULD DO IT IF WE COULD BUT
WE CAN'T DO WHAT THE CONFIG FILE SPECIFICALLY FORBIDS US TO DO!!!!

Sheesh! ;)

Everyone got that now? (finger poised over the "desubscribe" button - I
have a hangover and the prospect of spending all day at my detestable
sister-in-law's humping wheelbarrowloads of garden soil and railway sleepers
ahead of me, am I in a bad mood at the moment or what?) ;) ;) ;)

Warmest Regards, Andrew Boyd
(Co-owner RML)
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.pcug.org.au/~andrew
"May you kindle Fire and never be burned by it,
May the Air never send storms across your path,
May the path across the Earth be a soft one,
May the Water of your tears always taste sweet with joy,
May your Spirit find your own true path...."