Re: [RML] Moving

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:59:33 -0600

How far? If it's a few blocks or a few hours, it's relatively easy. Across
the country much tougher. There are a few tricks to doing it. How many tanks,
how many fish? Can you gain access to both homes (if they are close enough
together). Just buy duplicate tanks at the new home and set them up ahead of
time. Then you'll have double the tanks when you started.

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html