Re: [RML] APR

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 22:20:26 -0600

I will now be selling 3-5 oz containers of APR for RSG members. I've literally
sent hundreds of members to Wet Thumb Aquatics over the years but they now seem
like they don't want to carry it. If anyone is interested I'll let you know my
price list on it sometime next week.

APR needs to be stored in very airtight containers. The little "triangles" of
APR that are sold in the stores are NOT airtight. They turn brown after
awhile. If it doesn't have a faint "eggy" smell, it's no longer any good.
Make sure that you store the majority of your APR in the freezer tightly
sealed.

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html