Re: [RML] Re: Beavis & Butthead

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:22:55 -0700

Send a complaint to his postmaster Alan. Its the right way, and see what
happens. Gordon did request to become a member of ANGFA NA by the way. He
has a lot to offer knowledge wise in respect to the fish however I do wish
he presented himself in a more professional, less anoying manner. I think
you call that respect......

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at:
http://www.angfa.org

----------
> From: Alan Ford <aford at pcug.org.au>
> To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
> Cc: andrew at pcug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [RML] Re: Beavis & Butthead
> Date: Wednesday, February 26, 1997 4:27 PM
>
> Hi Guys/Gals of the RML.
>
> Andrew and I take this opportunity to thank all those list members who
are
> sending in their support for the way the LIST is run. Your support is
most
> warming. Many replies have been sent to the list and Andrew and I
personally.

> It appears Mr. Hides (Wildgrove) insists on replying to e-mails via the
> LIST, and without drastic action we can't stop him (anyone can send to
an
> E-mail address). It is very obvious that at least one of our list
members
> (a spy in my book) is forwarding our E-mail to Gordon. This is
undesirable
> and most unfortunate. I might add that Gordon brought this on himself.
In
> my opinion, I don't want Gordon to have anything to do with the list, he
had
> his chance and blew it. (Thats for those who may say so what!) ;-)
>
> The only course of action that I am *considering* taking is: To vet all
> e-mail *before* it is posted on the LIST. Yes I can do that if he
> continues. The upshot wil be that all communication *will* be slowed
down
> by at least a couple of days (or however long it takes).
>
> I will not ask Andrew to assist me in this task as he is busy enough.
>
> Now this will be the only E-mail that we don't mind the SPY sending
Gordon. :-)