Re: [RML] Looking for G. wanamensis

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:43:23 -0700

Lyndle, Look at ANGFA of NA's home page. I have a picture of the real
wanamensis and the hybrid you speak of. I dont know where these stories
come from but they are bull.

There is a lot of info in the homepages we do. That is why we do them.

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at: