RE: [RML] it's amazing what you find in stores...

Roger Sleet (rsleet at charitynet.org)
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:41:00 -0000

The LFS here has Freshwater Morays, they are small and brown.

I believe Freshwater Sharksar also found in Lake Managua.

Roger Sleet - in the UK

Confidential and privileged information may be contained in this email: any
unauthorised access, storing, disclosure, copying, distribution or other use
is prohibited. If you are not the person indicated in this message, or
their authorised agent, please notify the sender by return email and kindly
fully secure, CAF does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this email or any attachment.