Re: [RML] irc???

Julie Zeppieri (jazep at www.peter.unmack.net)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 22:16:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi Andrew

I connected, around 7:30 pm Pacific Time, through Austnet, Santa Clara, on
mIRC, as I usually do. I know I was late, but I had thought that you all
usually connected at around 6 to 6:30 pm my time, so I didn't think I was
all that late. Net access is still a bit tricky. can you tell me what I
might've done wrong?

Thanks :)
Julie <><