Re: [RML] SPAM gudgeon question

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:19:37 +1000

Merlin sits at hme shaking his head in wonderment at how dumb an academic
asshole can be!

Websters American/English dictionary...

The accepted world standard is OXFORD you dumb pseudo Yank! :P

Websters (from the web page you so kindly suggested) states that Cheque is
the English variant and the pronunciation is check.
This does not make the Americanised spelling of the word correct!

My suggestion to you is get out of America NOW before you are no longer
recognisable as an Aussie...

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at orac.net.au
Sysop Merlin's Cave BBS. Ph: Canberra Aus. 02 6291 0305

Note new web URL *** http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"I am a stag of seven tines;
I am a wide flood on a plain;
I am a wind on the deep waters;
I am a shining tear of the sun;
I am a hawk on a cliff;
I am fair among flowers;
I am a God who sets the head afire with smoke."