[RML] for Andrew Boyd

richard.mleczko at cit.act.edu.au
Tue, 22 Apr 97 19:43:44 +1000

Andrew wrote :

>Excuse me? Did you send me any? If anyone sends me mail, if it is a
>request, I answer it. I take that seriously...

Andrew I did email you because I have not received RML emails since
Easter. I sent my email to andrew at pcug.org.au and this is what I wrote :

Hi Andrew,

as far as I know I did not de-subscribe from the RML, did you bounce me
off for some wrong doing ?

I did a "who" and was denied access as I was not a member. I have not
received any RML emails since before Easter.

Please let be know what is going on.

Thanks,
Cheers Richard Mleczko.

>For info, your cit account is bouncier than Sam Fox...

I don't understand what you mean by the above.(I do know who S.F is)

>if I had replied (and frankly, I am not going to bother trolling through my
>outbox after that crack...) it probably didn't reach you...

I don't understand what you mean by the above either, my comments were
by no means meant to be a "crack".

>For seconds... Rhonda did offer publicly to send you the TFH article, and
>AFAIK you haven't responded to her otherwise you wouldn't be asking
>again...

I did not get Rhonda's posting because I was not a member of the RML.
When I sent the posting about the TFH mag I was not a member (I thought I
was )and so could not reply to her posting !

For some reason you did not get my email regarding why I was no longer a
member of the RML, could you tell me why I was removed from the RML ???

Thanks,
Richard.