Re: [RML] for Andrew Boyd

Merlin (merlin at macrae.com.au)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:45:02 +1000

Hello Richard!

It was I that bounced you from RML not Andrew. The simple fact of the
matter is we (Andrew and I ) were getting an abnormal number of bounces from
your email address. We get any number of these from time to time and the
person responsible is always desubscribed. This is not a personal gesture
from either Andrew or myself it is merely a matter of who notices the
bounces and is the first to respond.

I did not email you to explain the course of events because that e-mail
would have bounced too!...When these rarer instances occur we leave it up
the person responsible to contact us
(usually people are quick to notice when certain e-mail traffic stops.)

For future reference I would like to point out that the RML is *jointly*
owned by both Andrew and myself, any questions to the RML owner/s should be
CC'ed as a matter of courtesy to the other. This would also reduce the
possibilty of e-mails possibly going astray.

Cheers
Alan Ford
Co-owner RML

merlin at mail.macrae.com.au