RE: [RML] Australias Largest Freshwater Public Aquarium

Matthew Stanton (matthews at sf.nsw.gov.au)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:17:44 +1000

Dave,
Is "Photo 4" really a Red Claw. It doesn't look like a Cherax but more like
one of your tropical freshwater prawns. I can't remember the name but they
are fished for and apparently taste pretty good.

Matthew