Re: [RML] wish list

Roy Hunter (roy at angfa.org)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:22:58 -0600

*some* people spend upwards of $5,000 to get a batch of fish here before it
is all said and done. Are YOU willing or able to do that?? Werent you
supposed to go to Darwin in July?? But you couldnt because of the cost, I
DO understand. Have you offered to trad for any of the fish I have???

Do you think I am obligated to do all this when I am on vacation?? A few
weeks in the bush with Peter :-) is no vacation BELIEVE ME!

Let me see, If I spend $30 for a pair of fish, breed them, sell the 50
offspring for $3 ea I made $120 AND I have the original fish! AND there is
50 more in the hobby! Where is your fish and egg listing??? You are a
member of ANGFA and I dont have a list from you! :-)

Personally I think higher prices for fish is a good incentive for people to
breed them to get their money back and THAT helps them survive in the
hobby.

Did you know a lot of the retail stores in Australia sell there own natives
for upwards of $25! Thetas each BTW :-)

Personally I think Australian fish are worth every penny!

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit the ANGFA website at: