Re: [RML] Goby

Andrew (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 19:34:12 +1100

Hi Dennis,

Hard to say, as I have never spent much time up that way.

What is your average expected nightly temperature in the winter? Where
I live it is in the negatives (Celsius) a lot in the winter time, which
restricts me to some fairly tough Mountain Galaxiids in a couple of the
dams. Everything else has to be kept inside. I'd like to get hold of
some Macquarie Perch and Trout Cod one day to see how they go.

Does anyone else who lives nearer to Dennis have any suggestions?

Cheers, Andrew

--
Andrew Boyd	RML Coordinator & Thrillseeker
email: andrew at pcug.org.au