Re[4]: [RML] Re: SILVER BUDGIE SHOES (SPAM)

andrew.boyd at dfat.gov.au
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 16:39:53 +1000

Dear mudpuddle,

I am not an expert, never claimed to be, that was not my intention. I
don't keep that many fish myself any more, haven't done for a while.

Just a guy who, along with a friend, started a mailing list.

And if I was still running it, I'd be desubscribing you as soon as I
got home from work. :) Am I a grumpy testy bastard? Hell yes, ask
anyone :) But like I keep saying, that is not something I have to
worry about any more... that is Googly's problem, and if he doesn't
like what I have to say then he will tell me.

You can't explain anything to me, I have heard a hundred variations on
the same whine before. I am defending the fundamental right of
members of this list to put anything that they like under the heading
of SPAM. SPAM happens on this list, deal with it in whatever way you
deem appropriate.

I don't have to deal with Roy as Co-Chairman of ANGFA(NA), to me he is
The Rooster, a friend who I share jokes with and a few beers if ever
our paths cross again RL. I think that if ANGFA(NA) members expect
their Co-Chairman to act with dignity at all times then they need a
different club or a different Co-Chairman ;) He does more than most
for the hobby.

Regards, Andrew