Re[2]: [RML] Re: SILVER BUDGIE SHOES (SPAM)

andrew.boyd at dfat.gov.au
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 9:43:40 +1000

No, the only surprising part is that after 18 months and 20 megabytes
+ of text between the foremost bowheads in the world there are still
people who join and within days are telling us how to run the list.

Like I said before, some people stay, some don't... last time I
looked there were 130+ people who were staying.

Like I said to the other guy, if you don't like it, leave. Or get a
filter-capable mail client.

Regards, Andrew
The other ex-moderaptor...