Re: [RML]Mr G W. Davis Re: SILVER BUDGIE SHOES (SPAM)

Bruce Sambell (ausyfish at tpgi.com.au)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:39:35 +1000

Hang in there George. You will get all the rainbow fish talk you can
handle. The silver Budgie is a nick name given to Neil Armstrong. He is one
of the characters of the rainbow fish world, an excellent fish
photographer, and shoe supplier. :-)#
He has taken many of the pictures that probably are responsible for you
continued interest in rainbows.
I guess you and many others disserve an explanation regarding the "shoes"
About 8 or 9 years ago I travelled from BDB (that's Bundaberg
for those who know what CO means) In Queensland to an ANGFA conference in
Mlb ( Melbourne :-)# ) When I arrived I found that I had
forgotten to pack shoes. I stayed at the "Budgie's home and he took pity on
me and lent me a pair of shoes. He has been trying to get me to return them
since.
Sorry if you felt left out, but once you get to know us I Am sure you will
enjoy the "SPAM" as much as we do. :-)#

Welcome to the list.
BTW don't take any notice of "knockers" just watch for the smileys :-)