Re: Desert Gobies

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 20:07:55 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Chris Howe wrote:

> We have a little group of Coward Springs DGs, big male, big female,

Coward Springs or Coward Springs Railway Bore? The two are different
fish genetically even though they are only a few kms apart. Both sources
have been collected and brought into the hobby but few people use the
appropriate names.

> frisky. Can anyone offer some tips to encourage breeding, and then to get
> the youngsters raised? Foods? Adults in or out after spawning? And so on.

Raise your temps over 27oC, pull the eggs after about 7 days. First food
is baby brine. Just keep them warm and they will grow just fine.
Anything else?

Tootles

Peter Unmack