RE: Where is he now?

Barry Meiklejohn (barrym at powerup.com.au)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 10:50:01 +1000

Chris

----------
From: drews at webgate.net
Subject: Where is he now?

Rooster where are you now? I seemed to have missed a lot of the fun! My
modem
has been on the fritz. Yes my brand new modem!! Any way I've now got a new
INTEL
jobbie and everything seems to be back in order. I'll resist asking you
what
you've got so far that's coming home with you. I'll just wait and see. I'm
so
excited!!:-)
Tell me you met Mr.Bowman and forwarded my regards.
Hope you're having a great time!
Chris

The rooster is on the perch at Ron Bowmans place. Unfortunately Ron
doesn't have a modem so Roy will be missing out on his daily scratch. He
has a lot to bring back and I don't know if the plane will get off the
runway.

BTW everybody the conference was great. No doubt there will be plenty of
anecdotes flying around shortly (after we recover). :-)

Regards,

Barry.