Re: Friday's RML Meeting

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:33:20 +1000

Hi All,
who knows there may be a bar across the road or round the corner from the
Irico. IF we all drank there then the only losers would be the Irico. We
could place a notice on their door stating where we would be }:-).

Then again making a mess out of Andrew's room doesn't seem like a bad idea <G>

Cheers
Alan

Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia
Homepage: http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford