[RML] Re: Papua New Guinea biotope, some questions

parin_iceyfist (parin_iceyfist at yahoo.co.uk)
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:37:34 -0000

They seem to have been chopped up by the automatic wordwarp, so that
might be the problem. But they are definitely working...

First copy and then paste this in the addressbar:

http://www.lerarenopleidingvorselaar.be/docenten/

and then add this part to it:

greetcuyt/beelden/gesteenten/grint.JPG

That'll show the first image.
For the second image replace that last part with:

greetcuyt/beelden/gesteenten/keien.JPG

For the third image, use this:

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/remkove/

and then add this to it:

punkyfish/23-01-2005_herinrichting_05.jpg

Regards,
Gunther