Re: [RML] 1770

Andrew (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:28:00 +1100

For interest, I made a screen capture of Dennis' lovely PDF file - it
compresses down to a tenth the original size. Let me know
(individually!) if you want it and I will send it to you offlist. I
love PDF all to bits (use it extensively at work to give people
printable versions of large online manuals) but it is a little on the
overkill side for one graphic.

Out of curiousity, Dennis, what did you use to produce it?

Cheers, Andrew

--
Andrew Boyd	RML Coordinator & Thrillseeker
email: andrew at pcug.org.au