Re: [RML] 1770

Deanne Gaskill (d.gaskill at qut.edu.au)
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:06:53 +1000

attachments like this often take loads of time to download & sometimes if
systems flip you out they start to download again - if paying for phone
connection time - can be xpensive - just a thought for anyone before they
send attachments - & maybe some attachments should be targetted to specific
individuals. Deanne