Re: [RML] How many fish?

Dennis Holmes (dhdesign at onthenet.com.au)
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 09:42:32 +1000

G'gay guys,
Thanks to all those who replied.
If I could just go into a little more detail.

So what I need to do (and I'm sure you'll correct me) is have more plants
and less fish.

How many of these would you put in a 100 Liter (27 gallon) tank -
Threadfins, Penny Fish, Spotted Blue-eyes, Delicate Blue-eyes, Poreless
Gudgeons. (can anyone think of any other bottom feeders from a similar
areathat would go in with these guys or would the Gudgeons do the job of a
catfish?)

How many of these would you put in a 180 Litre (40 Gallon) tank -
smelt, hardyheads, pacific blue-eyes, sunfish, Duboulayi, olive
perchlet,empire gudgeons, firetail gudgeons.

Also are there plants that would do a better job than others

Cheers
DJ