Re: [RML] Scatophagus argus; others

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:28:23 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 Piabinha at AOL.COM wrote:

> Chlamidogobius eremius (coward springs)
> Hypseleotris galii (firetail goby)
> Hypseleotris compressa (empire gudgeon)

You should find info on at least two of these on three web pages (probably
more actually), Adrain T's, Richard Mleczko's, and mine.

My fish index is at
http://www.utexas.edu/depts/tnhc/.www/fish/dfc/australi/fish/index.html

The other two pages you can get to via my links page (which has a number of
specifically Australian aquarium fish sites on it (if anyone has a page on Oz
fish, irrespective of what language it is written in, let me know and I'll add
it if it isn't there already).

http://www.utexas.edu/depts/tnhc/.www/fish/dfc/australi/austlink.html

I would suggest you try a web search on the other ones, although I don't like
your chances on most of them. :-)

Hooroo
Peter Unmack