Re: SV: [RML] p gertrudae and I.werneri SPAM

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:16:02 +1100

hi Bruce, I could hardy do that, I know nothing of them <g>

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at orac.net.au
Sysop Merlin's Cave BBS. Ph: Canberra, Aus. 02 6291 0305
Fido 3:620/246

http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"I am a stag of seven tines;
I am a wide flood on a plain;
I am a wind on the deep waters;
I am a shining tear of the sun;
I am a hawk on a cliff;
I am fair among flowers;
I am a God who sets the head afire with smoke."