Re: [RML] Designer Fish

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:55:45 +1100

At 13:23 10/11/98, Mach wrote:
>Blackmast strawmen? and this whole group? Some of the southern most
>populations of P. signifer, P. mellis (it seems that these southern
>populations seem to not be happy here in the subtropical Hawaii)

Thanks, Mach, that reminds me, there are a lot of fish not that far from
here that might well be suitable, Pacific Blue Eyes and a few Gobies
amongst them. I want to try and steer clear of the real brackish water
lovers though, it is hard to match the salinities through the seasons to
keep them happy.

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew

"A Christian should have only one wife. This is called monotony."
Student at the Williamston Presbyterian Church, So. Carolina

Should anyone care, I am back on ICQ at UIN 22207958