[RML] Forwarded: Help

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 00:01:03 +1100

Can anyone in WA help Manfred with his query below? I have ICQ-chatted
with him, he seems like a reasonable type.

Cheers, Andrew

>Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 11:02:19 +0200
>From: ImportTek <importek at new.co.za>
>To: andrew at pcug.org.au
>Subject: Help
>
>Hello Andrew Boyd,
>
>My name is Manfred Fischer and I am from Cape Town South Africa, I know
>this an unusal request that I make, but I do not know who else to turn
>to.
>
>I have presently living me the mother of my partner who are both from
>Perth in WA, I have an aquarium and my girlfriend's mother expressed an
>interest in aquiring one too.
>
>Can you recommend or do you know anybody in Perth who owns a fishshop,
>or you have maybe an email address of someone there who could help her
>to get started.
>
>Thank you
>
>Manfred Fischer

Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew

"A Christian should have only one wife. This is called monotony."
Student at the Williamston Presbyterian Church, So. Carolina

Should anyone care, I am back on ICQ at UIN 22207958