Re: [RML] Worms?

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:47:18 -0600

Most 37% Formaldehyde solutions suggest 2 drops per gallon. That's 1.25 cc's
per 10 gallons. When you get products from the hospital you could have many
different strengths. Use Formalin or Formaldehyde very carefully, it is a
carcinogen. You can also develop extreme allergies to it so try not to put
your hands into that tank water a lot. Harro is right on in suggesting it not
be used too often.

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html