RE: [RML] SPAM MS Word spell check

Cone, Ray (Ray.Cone at Schwab.COM)
Fri, 2 May 1997 07:54:45 -0700

Hello Ian -

I share your sentiments on some of these "discussions," but this is not
a purely scientific/professional list. My best advice is, "when in
Rome, do as the Romans." Despite all the extraneous dribble, there's
quite a lot of good information to be had and most of the folks are
"fishheads" extraordinaire.

Regards,