AW: [RML] TB?

Harro Hieronimus (harro.hieronimus at t-online.de)
Wed, 4 May 2005 01:11:24 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C55046.31163940

It=92s everywhere meanwhile, but some fish like rainbowfish, mollies or
ram cichlids are more sensitive.

=20

Regards Harro

=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com [r_m_l at yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von
ampullariidae at cs.com
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005 22:29
An: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [RML] TB?

=20

Is it true that rainbowfish are much more likely to get fish TB? I heard
someone say that it was like an epidemic in Australia, and thought it
might be very widespread in North America, too. Do you believe this?

Thanks,
Andrew=20

_____=20=20

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C55046.31163940

It’s everywhere meanwhile, but some fish like rainbowfish, mollies or ram cichlids are more sensitive.

Regards Harro