Re: [RML] Spam :Fw: The Ark--a new attempt at humour to make you laugh

bowluvr (bowluvr at email.msn.com)
Wed, 9 May 2001 22:11:07 -0700

Norm

> I don't get it....

S'allright. You didn't miss anything. ;-)

> Julie, give us a report on the West Coast Weekend. How was their attempt
at
> incorporating livebearers into the mix? Did you get any fish? Did you
stop
> at High Prairie?

In a nutshell: good considering; yes; no.

A more-detailed account is being worked on for the Northwest Killies list.

Nice to see your presence on the RML. Welcome NormGod! :-) Hope it
continues.
Oh, and how was ALA? I expect and look forward to an account in the Flash.

Julie <><