Re: [RML] who's going?

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:27:51 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, MikeAdams wrote:

> I RERALLY want to go, it all hinges on cheap air fare. I'm just a dirt poor
> grad student who can hardly afford to go to the grocery, let alone san francisco
> anybody out there with pull with any airline, tighten the screws and get me
> a cheap ticket

For cheap airfares I have found 1 800 569 2473 (A low airfare) to have
good fares. You need a credit card and they can be a little difficult to
get through to. Another one is 1 800 454 7700 (A better airfare). The
earlier you get in the better. BTW, if you call them back later and they
ask you how much you were quoted before, lie and tell them a cheaper
fare, you'll be surprised sometimes. :-)

Peter Unmack (in sunny AZ where it hit ~33oC (92oF) the other day!)